Thursday, February 5, 2015

Blog Reflection


           Blog reflection


 My best post for 3rd quarter was the Tecumseh's speech.The reason was because I had a fun time doing it. Working on the speech was really good because i got to brainstorm and write in the view of an Indian warrior.



  I would like to re-do the slave narrative blog because there was so much information in the source which made it easier and more interesting to do.
There was many choices to choose from and i got to learn about a slave who is 105 years old and is still alive.



Overall my blog looks good but the older posts look so disorganized. During the course of time i have learnt that my blogs are supposed to come from my understanding no from copy and pasting.



       In my point of view i think doing the blogs has helped me understand better in what we are learning.I get to do more research about the blogs and in the middle of it sometimes i find more information and even other information that i have never heard of before.I would prefer to do the blogs on Monday than stay in class because for once I to take my time in learning and understanding what i'm going to be blogging or writing about.

No comments:

Post a Comment